West Midlands, England
Up to £28000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Digital Merchandising Lead
Up to £30,000
Do you have merchandising experience within Retail or Ecommerce? I would love to hear from you!
Currently recruiting for a well known retailer who sell an extensive range of books, art and craft materials, gifts, toys, games and stationery across the UK. As a Digital Merchandising Lead you will be responsible for growing the digital sales performance across the website & appropriate digital channels. With brilliant progression potential, this is the perfect opportunity for a digital merchandiser to excel in their next role
- Analysing key performance metrics for your categories and products, making data-driven decisions in order to increase Revenue & Conversion
- Launching key product ranges and campaigns throughout the year, working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager
- Leading the set-up and publishing of all products to the website, adhering to specific timed product launches as well as day-to-day loading.
- Providing detailed reports and analysis of performance to the leadership team, whilst providing solutions to any deficiencies within the data and overseeing actions through to completion
- Working with the Digital Marketing team to ensure exposure of products and categories are maximised across SEO, Affiliates and Paid Marketing channels, sharing information on upcoming launches whilst monitoring and providing feedback on results.
- Build strong relationships with 3rd parties including our platform provider (Salesforce), making full use of the technology at your disposal and driving your own development and knowledge by attending webinars and regularly meeting with account managers.
- Become a respected line manager for the Digital Merchandiser(s) that form part of your team, providing feedback and guidance to increase your teams skill sets whilst maintaining a positive working environment
- Merchandiser experience within a retail or ecommerce environment
- A keen eye for data, with the ability and know-how to create performance reports that will drive business decisions.
- Ability to lead and manage the Digital Merchandisers in a way that gets the best out of team members whilst maintaining a strong team working environment.
- Be comfortable working as an individual and as part of a team to hit key deadlines.
- Be able to build and maintain effective relationships with all levels of the business.
- Experience with online content management systems (CMS).