West Midlands, England
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
6 months ago
My client is looking for a Digital Merchandiser who has a passion for online retailing. Reporting into the Trading Manager you will be responsible for implementing and monitoring the ecommerce trading activity across all channels, ensuring promotions and other customer messages are delivered and communicated effectively. The primary function will be to optimise digital content, maximise conversion rates, order value and customer engagement.
This role requires someone with hands-on ecommerce experience, and will require the candidate to have strong analytical skills, creativity and the confidence to develop and grow trading channels.The Digital Merchandiser is expected to report on sales performance daily, weekly and quarterly against relevant ecommerce metrics and KPIs, including sales, revenue and shopper trends.
Part remote working will be considered for this role, the office is commutable from Kidderminster, Telford, Hereford, and Worcester, etc..
Key responsibilities will include:
- Drive the growth of new international territories, liaising with relevant departments to ensure launch date are on track.
- Be a key contributor in weekly trading meetings, outlining key sales trends, YOY findings, any trading concerns and the customer message/ promotions for the month ahead.
- Continuously seek to improve current campaigns, based on sales and reports.
- Suggest ideas to improve conversion rates, basket spend, and maximise sales/ revenue.
- Suggest new ideas to improve the user experience on the website, ensuring the customer journey is a seamless as possible.
The ideal candidate will:
- Proven experience in a similar ecommerce/ trading role.
- Ability to manage stakeholders and build relationships with other internal departments.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other teams to ensure launch dates delivered on time.
- An interest for online retail.
- Confident and head strong - ability to lead weekly trade meetings