Up to £40000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are recruiting for a Digital Merchendiser to join an exciting project for our client in Nottingham.
This role can offer a WFH split, so candidates further afield, that can work in Nottingham 1-2 days a week, are encouraged to apply.
As the Digital Merchandiser you will support the Senior Digital Merchandiser to deliver a merchandising strategy to deliver the highest possible conversion across your digital portfolio
You will be responsible for developing and executing a promotional strategy to cover deals, offers and price points, whilst putting the customer at the centre of everything you do analysing shopping trends and behaviour.
Using conversion rate optimisation tools and agency support you will be responsible for increasing key trading metrics such as AOV, retention, recruitment as well as conversion rate. As a large portion of digital revenue is attributed to organic search, having high performing sites within search results is essential. Therefore it will be your responsibility along with acquisition team and third party agency to set and deliver a strategy which ensures the website is best optimised to improve and maintain the desired visibility and increase that revenue.
Using data to optimise website performance utilising relevant content to convey our passion for product and innovation to lead to conversion and purchase. Your aim is to get the best value, most appropriate products and right messaging in front of the right people at the right time, driving on-site capabilities to improve conversion, retention and revenue across the sites.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) preferably in an analytical, business or IT-related subject.
- At least 2 years' experience of working in a similar role within ecommerce.
- Experience of increasing key engagement and conversion metrics preferably through CRO programme.
- Experience of working with SEO embedded throughout your daily work stream.
- Able to communicate to a diverse set of stakeholders and adjust delivery to suit the audience clearly and simply.
- A keen eye for visual merchandising and knowledge web analytics tools - able to identify ranges and opportunities for our customer across our websites.
- Previous track record of working closely with analytics and marketing teams.
- Builds and maintains varied network of contacts within the business.
- Strong commercial and business acumen.
- Works well within a multi-functional team.