Up to £30000.00 per annum
4 months ago
My client, a market leader in their field, is looking to recruit a Group Digital Marketing Manager. My client is an ecommerce business with a real focus on digital growth. As the digital merchandiser you will be responsible for developing and executing a promotional strategy to cover deals, offers and price points, whilst putting the customer at the centre of everything you do analysing shopping trends and behaviour.
This role can offer a WFH split, so candidates further afield, that can work in Nottingham 1-2 days a week, are encouraged to apply.
- Support on delivering the annual trading strategy, inline with wider marketing and business goals.
- Continuously look to improve the customer experience and user journey - to drive trading performance and increase sales.
- Manage the promotional activity on the web inline with the annual trading calender, ensuring maximum ROI.
- Using conversion rate optimisation tools and agency support you will be responsible for increasing key trading metrics such as AOV, retention, and conversion rate.
- Using data to optimise website performance utilising relevant content to drive conversion and sales.
- Reporting on sales, key metrics and promotions in daily, weekly and monthly trade meetings.
- Work closely with the acquisition team to create and deliver a relevant SEO strategy as you will be responsible for delivering improvements of organic search results related to your their products/ categories of ownership.
- Proven experience within a similar ecommerce or digital marketing position.
- Will be commercially driven, and understand the importance of driving website traffic.
- Will be highly organised and be able to hit tight deadlines
- Will be results driven and have a strong analytical mindset - utilising data to optimise product performance.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Will have the ability to communicate with key stakeholders.