Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join an international software provider located in West-Birmingham who are going through wide scale growth.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist and reporting to the Marketing Director you will be the support for the Sales and Marketing unit, in the United Kingdom.
In this role, you will develop and execute regional digital marketing programs with a focus on demand generation and revenue growth, while enhancing brand equity and awareness. You will ensure the acquisition of leads and collaborate with our Business Development Representatives to convert the leads in qualified sales opportunities.
What you'll do...
- Increase brand awareness, engagement and generate leads
- Develop relevant and innovative creative and messaging across all digital channels, and develop fully integrated digital campaigns across all target sectors that generate leads / successes such as downloads and event registrations
- Work with country Marketing Managers to ensure all campaigns and communications to both customers and prospects have social media activity integrated into them
- Develop and implement new country websites and content, and manage content ongoing
- Act as digital marketing expert for the Region and inform campaign and communication activity
- Implement the SEO strategy. Develop and implement a new SEA strategy
- Develop and implement timely reporting and tracking tools, using to inform activity
What you'll need:
- Minimum 5 years digital marketing experience
- Experience of developing integrated digital campaigns and proven success in generating leads
- Sound working knowledge of B2B digital marketing in a medium-long term buying cycle (months as opposed to days)
- Experience marketing using full range of digital channels, and the ability to respond and tweak activity based on analytics
- Naturally inquisitive with a desire to increase learning of new digital communications activities and best practice
- Creative with proven innovative idea generation for digital campaigns
- Impressive KPI results and proven ability to execute a speed
- Proactive, responsive and positive outlook with the ability to get on and work autonomously
- A specialist digital marketing qualification would be desirable
What you'll get...
- A competitive salary+10% bonus+staff benefits
- Training & Development
- Company events & activities
- Working as part of a modern and forward thinking organisation
- Fresh fruit & coffee!