My client, a market leader within the B2B healthcare sector, are looking for a digital marketing specialist to their fast-paced marketing team. This Digital Marketing Specialist role is a key hire within the business, reporting into the Marketing Director and will lead across multiple digital channels.
You will be responsible for the planning and delivery of the annual digital marketing strategy to drive brand awareness support customer acquisition and retention.
- Building out a multi-channel, cohesive digital marketing strategy.
- Day to Day management of the CMS Platform, ensuring the timely delivery of content and assets.
- Management and optimisation of all digital channels including Affiliates, Paid Social, Display, PPC, SEO and email marketing.
- Ensure all written content is SEO optimised.
- Design and build website landing pages to support campaigns (WordPress).
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using Web analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Present strategies, plans and results to senior stakeholders, identify impact, areas of success and optimisation for future planning and delivery.
- Work with creative services and external creative agencies where applicable, ensuring effective briefing and delivery of items on time and on budget.
- Experience in a similar digital marketing role, ideally within B2B.
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing channels, SEO, PPC, web, social.
- Experienced in website management and build and use of WordPress CMS
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Commercial, results driven and ambitious.