My Client, a leading a multi-site B2C business, are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their growing marketing team. A brand new role to the business due to growth and expansion, you will be responsible for developing and executing digital marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and customer satisfaction. You will ensure that all digital content and communications are delivered on time, within brand guidelines, that align with the wider business goals.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to define and execute effective
- Own the implementation of the digital strategy, ensuring a consistent message is delivered across all digital channels, ensuring the best user experience across the full digital journey.
- Manage end to end campaigns across a range of digital acquisition channels (SEO, PPC, Email, Web, Social etc).
- Create regular reports for digital campaign performance, using key insights to optimised future campaigns.
- Overall responsibility for the social strategy & content across Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Conduct regular competitor analysis, identifying gaps in the market and areas for growth.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within another B2C marketing role.
- An excellent understanding of digital marketing initiatives across a range of platforms.
- A good understanding of planning and monitoring a budget.
- Data driven, with the ability to produce reports and optimise campaigns based on insights.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency