£35000 - £40000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits
about 2 months ago
Digital Marketing Specialist | Southampton (Hybrid) | £35,000 - £40,000
My client, a leading logistics business, are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join the growing marketing team. This is a newly defined role to the business and will play a pivotal role in defining and shaping the early digital transformation for the business, you will be responsible for the implementing the digital marketing strategy to drive digital engagement, and maximise lead generation results.
- Develop and execute an engaging digital marketing plan, working with the wider marketing to implement go-to-market plans to focus on customer acquisition and retention.
- Lead on SEO and PPC activities - plan, build and monitor campaign performance.
- Daily management of the website, ensuring all content is accurate and uploaded.
- Analyse and Measure the success of digital marketing activities, produce regular reports on digital performance and optimise areas for growth or improvement.
- Manage and optimise Social Media accounts.
- Closely monitor the website analytics, understand website traffic and the user journey.
- Work closely with website development team (third party) to improve customer journeys, experiences and usability.
- Lead on A/B testing activities and create a test and learn environment to achieve best digital results.
- Coordinate content for social media, website and other digital platforms.
- Experience working in a similar Digital Marketing Position
- Demonstrable experience leading on SEM campaigns, social media, email and other digital channels.
- Analytical, data driven with good working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience working with marketing automation tools such as Hubspot, Marketo or Force 24.
- High attention to detail, and an excellent communicator.