Up to £25000 per annum
12 days ago
Digital Marketing Specialist
Paying upto £25k + bonus. A fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join the marketing team for an ever expanding international brand based in Shropshire.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for providing expertise in support of planning, development and execution of digital content and email marketing. With an appreciation of graphical design, webpage layout and UX, the development and improvement of HTML landing pages is central to the role. The role will require some understanding of other modern marketing channels such as Social Media, Paid Search and SEO
What You'll do...
- Management of contact databases and collation of content, both graphical and textual, for the production of company email campaigns.
- Liaise with wider marketing teams, planning and scheduling email frequency.
- Consult, design, implement and publish responsive designed landing pages and templates to support marketing campaign strategies.
- Ensure current email templates are optimised for mobile and follow best practices for deliverability and increase engagement.
- Recommend new ideas and innovations to grow and improve the email channel.
- Actively use reporting, analysis and insight to develop and optimise email campaigns.
- Work with external and internal design teams to create and build HTML based landing pages and email messages.
- Work closely with the global marketing teams to develop campaigns to suit each EMEA region.
- Liaise with creative design personnel to ensure design is in line with the brand, allowing world-class user experience, usability and best practice.
What you need…
- Experience managing web/email marketing projects
- Proven skills utilising building and editing HTML for email-driven communications.
- Experience developing targeted emails to select audiences
- Current knowledge of email marketing best practice along with an understanding of the wider digital marketing
What you'll get...
- A competitive salary + bonus
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days holiday+ Bank Holidays
- Company pension
- Training & Development