Solihull, West Midlands
£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Looking for something dynamic, forward-thinking? Passionate about Digital Marketing and Content? Want to work for a global brand! Then I have just the opportunity for you….
Situated on the outskirts of Birmingham, our client is a thriving, well-established and award-winning business, who offer lots of flexibility and he opportunity to work from home.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- The execution of the digital marketing campaign strategy across a number of digital channels with the aim of generating leads, building brand awareness and improving customer retention.
- Using digital tools to continuously improve the execution of digital marketing campaigns and optimise channels.
- Delivering segmented targeted digital marketing campaigns.
- Working with other areas of the business to optimise activities, results and efficiencies and to share channel best practices.
- Substantial experience within digital marketing in a B2B environment
- Knowledge on various digital marketing tools and software, such as Salesforce, Hootsuite, GA, Pardot etc
- Experience of using social media (primarily Linked In) in a commercial marketing environment
- The ability to keep calm under pressure and work to deadlines.
- Strong people management skills, verbal and written communication and to be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Be creative and have an innovative approach.
To apply for the Digital Marketing Officer position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.