Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Looking for something dynamic, forward-thinking? Passionate about Digital Marketing? Would you like to work on international campaigns?
We are recruiting for the West Midlands Growth Company. It is their role to help drive trade and tourism to the West Midlands. If you're passionate about helping build the local economy and attracting business to the region then this role will hopefully be of interest.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Creating, planning and launching multi-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Measuring and reporting the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Working across a number of digital channels, such as email marketing, social media, display advertising and SEO
- Driving traffic to the company website and driving leads
- Creating and implementing a social media strategy for the business
- Substantial experience within digital marketing within a B2B environment
- Hands on experience of all digital channels, including email marketing, SEO, PPC, social media etc
- Degree in marketing or equivalent (CIM, IDM).
- The ability to keep calm under pressure and work to deadlines.
- Strong people management skills, verbal and written communication and to be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Be creative and have an innovative approach.
Please note, this role is a fixed term contract until March 2023
To apply for the Digital Marketing Manager position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.