Digital Marketing Manager - Recruitment
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
April - July 2023
Gleeson recruitment Group are pleased to be working with well-known brand based in Warwick to recruit for a Digital Marketing Manager to deliver Recruitment Marketing campaigns across 3 brands.
You will be supporting the Talent Acquisition and Attraction team to deliver digital marketing campaigns that will attract a diverse and talented workforce across multiple brands.
Job title: Digital Marketing Manager - Recruitment
WFH policy: Hybrid - 2 days in office
Contract: Full time, perm
Start date: April-July 2023
You will be working with the attraction team to deliver campaigns that will promote multiple brands to prospective employee's. You will develop and implement the delivery of paid media and digital marketing campaigns with a commercial approach that will attract candidates to work with the brand.
This is a analytical, hands on and commercial Digital role where you will lead on all recruitment marketing campaigns.
- Develop, implement and lead on paid campaigns across online channels including PPC, Social, Display and Video
- Deliver growth and ROI in recruitment targets across 3 brands
- Increase exposure of brands and business
- Review and report on all digital marketing recruitment campaigns
- Conduct research and provide actionable insights on recruitment marketing activity
- Work with internal teams to deliver campaigns
- Ensure campaigns are in line with brand guidelines
- Work with the businesses D&I Partner to ensure that campaigns drive solutions and attracts a diverse workforce
- Plan and deliver the brands recruitment campaign timetables.
- Consistently work in a commercial manner that will improve and increase recruitment attraction
- Report on success of campaigns through analysing data and deliver findings to Head of Talent
- Experience within a Digital Marketing role
- Experience within a Recruitment marketing environment
- Strong Paid Media knowledge and ability to lead on the delivery of Paid Media campaigns
- Google and Facebook Ads experience
- Optimisation experience
- Commercial acumen
- Data driven and able to present data to senior stakeholders
Please apply for more information