7 months ago
My client, a fantastic B2B organisation based in Warwickshire, is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager.
My client is at an exciting time in their evolution and recognise the importance of devoted digital resource. The Digital Marketing Manager will play a pivotal role in shaping the digital strategy and defining the overall digital ecosystem. The successful candidate will be able to operate at a strategic level whilst remaining hands-on and tactical. The role will suit an individual with a can-do attitude.
The role will encompass:
- CRM Strategy - create and manage an end-to-end, targeted and tailored CRM strategy across multiple touchpoints
- Content Marketing - plan and deliver a content marketing strategy that positions the business as a thought leader in the industry
- Digital Marketing and customer journey - awareness & engagement, acquisition, conversion (lead gen), loyalty and retention
- Management of external partners (agencies)
- Working closely with key internal stakeholders
- Transformation and digital product management
- Possible website migration
- Management of new digital platforms if/when required
The ideal candidate for this Digital Marketing Manager will likely come from a B2B background, with a demonstrable track record in lead generation and developing content marketing strategies. You will possess a broad digital skill-set.
Highly competitive package.