£40000.00 - £47000 per annum
4 months ago
My client, a market leading retail and consumer business based in Worcestershire, is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager.
A newly shaped role, the Digital Marketing Manager will report directly into the Head of Ecommerce and will play a lead role in driving on-site digital activity.
The role will encompass:
- Managing digital marketing activity that generates visibility and engagement, supporting campaigns and the ongoing development of the user experience
- Developing a conversion rate optimisation programme by creating hypotheses, building tests and ensuring robust measurement
- Managing the SEO programme from both a technical and content perspective
- Helping lead the development of the website
- Regular reporting to present performance, delivery against KPIs and opportunities for development.
- Overseeing the management of website content, amending communications in line with product launches, campaign activity and product/category updates.
- Responsibility for one direct report
The ideal candidate for this Digital Marketing Manager role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Strong digital marketing experience with a focus on on-site optimisation and conversion.
- A good working knowledge of SEO, content and website management
- Commercially minded with experience of directly impacting profits
Highly competitive package.
Hybrid working pattern.