My client, a high growth retail business based in Droitwich, is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager. This Digital Marketing Manager role is a key hire within the business, reporting into the Head of Ecommerce and will lead across multiple digital channels.
The Digital Marketing Manager role will encompass:
- Leading marketing activity across: Paid, Social, Email, Affiliates, Display, PR, and media.
- Developing and delivering all online content, development, functionality and UX for a number of websites
- Analysing and understanding user behaviour, site interaction and opportunities to enhance engagement and conversion across the websites.
- Manage paid search channel activity, drive campaign performance and brand/product position within market.
- Managing a small digital marketing team and external agencies
- Building out a multi-channel, cohesive digital marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate for this Digital Marketing Manager role will possess:
- Demonstrable experience ideally working in a high growth & successful, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in digital marketing across all key marketing channels with a good understanding of both paid and organic channels.
- Strong experience of B2C Ecommerce
- Knowledge of different marketing channels including PPC, SEO, Social Media and Retargeting.
- You have the hunger and self-drive to build and manage your own team across brand, marketing, content and search
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously with a passion for what you do.