£45000 - £50000.00 per annum
3 months ago
My client, a high growth disruptor in their market, is looking to scale their marketing activity with a number of hires including this Digital Marketing Manager.
This role, Digital Marketing Manager, is a newly created role to help drive growth and scale the business. This is a hugely exciting time to join the business and fantastic opportunity to advance your career.
The Digital Marketing Manager position will encompass:
- Own and Implement a customer-centric digital marketing strategy
- Create and schedule content across all digital channels
- SEO - rank within the top 10 of at need keywords
- Social - Join and contribute to conversations
- PR - create opportunities to drive traffic and awareness of at need services
- Manage and own email content structure and scheduling
- Managing and report on any paid campaigns to ensure conversions are optimised and within budget
- Oversee conversion rate optimisation of our campaigns and landing pages.
- Manage and produce daily, weekly and monthly reporting
Initially, this role will be hands-on with agency support, however, quickly a team will need to be built to support growth. The ideal candidate with therefore possess a strong skill-set as well as the ability to build a team and look at strategy. Additional requirements:
- Digital skills across - content, SEO, Paid, email
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Commercial, results driven and ambitious.
Highly competitive package.
Staffordshire based, hybrid working pattern - candidates from across the Midlands are therefore encouraged to apply.