Digital Marketing Manager
Manchester City Centre
Up to £50,000
Hybrid Working available & highly competitive package
We are so excited to be working exclusively with our client, a global corporate finance advisory house, to recruit an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to their international marketing team. With an excellent benefits package, great location and hybrid working, this role has a lot to offer.
This will be a hands-on role, directly supporting the Head of Marketing to drive and manage the overall development of the digital strategy and be able to liaise and engage with key stakeholders.
You will work across all the relevant channels to implement the strategic, and technical marketing plan for the wider business.
- Responsible for the digital strategy across the website, social email, and any other channels
- Lead the design and integration of the company website incorporating the CRM & email marketing channel to increase and further generate leads
- Responsible for email platform: monitor and evaluate the design, deliverability, and overall quality of the campaigns
- Report on the digital channels and propose changes for the digital marketing strategy accordingly with the results
- Keep a key focus on brand awareness and lead generation, ensuring the messaging is the same across all channels and able to communicate this message across the team
- Demonstrable experience of using CMS, CRM, and email marketing platforms
- Experience working across social media platforms and able to deliver engaging strategies
- Experience with SEO
- Excellent understanding of GDPR
- Excellent communication skills: able to engage with key stakeholders, lead training sessions for the team & hold 121 sessions
- Management experience
- Have a key understanding of technical possibilities and their value to the wider business
For further information, please click 'Apply Now' and I will be in touch with you asap.