Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Day rate considered
about 1 month ago
My client, a leading technical and business services organisation, are looking for Digital Marketing Manager with proven project experience, to join and lead on a new digital service platform.
This is a hugely exciting time to join the business, with big growth plans and upcoming projects, you will play a pivotal role in implementing and delivering on a vital growth project. You will be able to implement and see the results of an exciting new digital platform for the business.
This is a role for someone who enjoys a hands on project and can take full control to deliver the brief, whilst adding their own strategy and input to current idea . We are looking for an organised, creative and active Digital Marketing Manager who can easily deliver this high profile project.
This role will be considered at either FTC or as a day rate Consultant.
Job title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Birmingham (Flexible working/fully remote considered)
Salary: Up to £45k annually - Day rate considered
Contract: 6-month FTC / or day rate consultant considered
Start date: ASAP
Benefits: One of the most competitive pensions on the market - health care etc - (only available if taken on a FTC)
This role is to take responsibility for ensuring the success of a new product to the company. You will create the strategy, lead and implement the delivery of the new digital service that is viewed to become a large part of the current business. This role will be working closely with the Product Manager and Project Manager but will be working autonomously to deliver on the brief.
- Own the market plan for the new product
- Deliver on business objectives
- Provide a framework plan that can be rolled out to other markets.
- Re-launch the existing website to increase engagement and illustrate the benefits more effectively.
- Decrease bounce rate and create more conversion rates.
- Monitor website and resolve any bug fixes.
- Work with CMS team as required.
- Participate in the expansion of Microsoft Dynamics capabilities.
- Working understanding with ability to train/support MS Dynamics
- Support the product manager in transitioning from manual/Salesforce to MS Dynamics CRM tools.
- Support any rebranding required as part of the new launch.
- Work with the product manager to deliver the roadmap including the delivery of new products and bundling of existing services.
- Improve where needed across the product the Google analytic capabilities.
- Guarantee SEO optimisation on new product
- Evaluate Marketing initiatives and ensure they are following frameworks
- Support the continual improvement of the product
- Work across teams to collaborate and contribute to the overall growth of the business through marketing, sales and operations.
- Experience planning and implementing and successfully delivering digital marketing projects
- Experience within Ecommerce/Digital Project Management
- Ability to challenge current digital platforms
- Strong knowledge on all aspects of Digital Marketing
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience providing marketing advice, support and able to monitor practices across business
- Able to build commercial partnerships
- Able to work to budget constraints and report on success's
- Able to work solely
- Ideally from a freelance background
Please contact me for further information or apply online - lucythomas @workwithglee.com