Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
A fantastic, newly-created role working for a high-growth, entrepreneurial, scale-up business based in Birmingham.
My client operates within the leisure travel space and is focused on disrupting the status quo. This is a hugely exciting time to join as they look to take their marketing and digital to the next level.
The role will cover digital, marketing and brand and will encompass:
- Ownership of the company's strategic marketing plan & direction
- Manage external partners and agencies on paid marketing campaigns across SEO, PPC & Social
- Overall responsibility for the social strategy & content across Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn & Tik Tok.
- Lead partnerships & brand collaborations with suitable partners
- You will be the companies brand guardian
- Drive awareness, engagement and conversion
- Own the website
The ideal candidate for this Digital Marketing Manager role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Demonstrable experience ideally working in a high growth & successful, fast-paced environment.
- You are a visionary with experience in a D2C marketplace
- You have the hunger and self-drive to build and manage your own team across brand, marketing, content and search
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously with a passion for what you do
Highly competitive package