My client, a leading B2C business are currently going through a sustained period of growth and exciting transformation. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing team, working across three high-street brands, this role will focus on implementing performance marketing campaigns from strategy through to delivery. Focusing on paid search, SEO, CRM, aand customer journey optimisation, this role will suit someone who is commercially driven, has an analytical approach, and uses data to optimise future digital marketing initiatives, and drive channel performance.
- Develop and implement strategic digital marketing plans, to drive digital performance across a range of channels to drive customer acquisition.
- Manage and optimise paid advertising, and paid social campaigns, with a focus on Google Shopping and Facebook.
- Continuous reporting and analysis on digital marketing performance. Identify market insights and trends, and optimise performance and spend based on findings.
- Support the CRM and social media teams in identifying opportunities to grow the customer database and customer engagement.
- Use split A/B testing to optimise the customer journey, and improve on ROI.
The ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience in a similar digital performance marketing role, experience within B2C brands would be advantageous.
- Leading a team of 3 digital marketers, management experience is a must.
- Strong experience building multi-channel marketing campaigns and identifying areas for growth.
- Data driven and analytical - with strong working knowledge of Google Analytics and other marketing reporting tools.