£25000 - £27000 per annum
14 days ago
Digital Marketing Executive
£25000 - £26500
Birmigham | Hybrid
Gleeson Recruitment Group have partnered with a long established manufacturer in Birmingham to fill a Digital Marketing Executive Role in a great location in Birmingham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress and take the next step in their Digital Marketing career. You will be working closely with the Marketing Manager in an established role, to help you develop your skills and take on the responsibility of a broad range of B2B Digital Marketing duties.
If you have experience in multi-channel social media management, analysing Google Analytics and familiar with utilising SEO best practices then get in touch. With plans to continue to grow, you will work part of a team to to create and review performance of effective marketing campaigns.
The role will also give you the opportunity to develop your skill set in a proven industry while offering the flexibility of hybrid working.
If you are full of enthusiasm and want to accelerate your marketing career, this role is for you.
Apply for this role if you have:
- A desire to learn and develop your Digital Marketing skills
- 2 years Digital Marketing experience
- A solid understanding of utilising SEO best practice
- Experience in creating and running Google Advertising campaigns
- Experience in analysis and reporting on Google Analytic's data
Your key responsibilities:
- Monitoring web ranking for targeted keywords/phrases using rank software to identify areas of required SEO focus
- Using SEO best practice and keyword research to produce written product content, regular blog posts and website articles in line with
- Working with a third-party agency to set up and analyse performance of PPC campaign performance on all platforms
- Communicate with web developers to implement website functionality improvements
- Working on a social media content schedule and updating our Linkedin and Youtube with relevant, diverse, and interesting content
- Review and report on Google Ad campaigns using Google Analytics data and strive for continued improvements
- Managing the content across multiple websites through the CMS e.g. product information, data-sheets, images, pricing and articles
- Produce video content for in-house content
- Assist the Marketing Manager to brainstorm and implement new ideas on digital marketing channels improve content performance.
If this sounds like the perfect for role to take you to the next level then get in touch today: