Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £24000 per annum
5 months ago
Digital Marketing Executive
A fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the Digital team in a long established and pioneering hospitality & events brand based in Birmingham.
With a salary of up to 24k, plus benefits this is a perfect opportunity to help drive an ambitious and forward thinking digital strategy within a digitally savvy team.
What you'll do…
- Maintaining the content of group websites ensuring it is regularly updated to reflect our frequently changing event calendar and to enhance user experience
- Work closely with the designers and developers to ensure integration with wider digital approach to creative
- The creation and delivery of emails in collaboration with Business Intelligence & Analytics and the wider marketing teams
- Develop and maintain relationships within Business Intelligence & Analytics, the SBU marketing teams and Marketing Services
- Keep up to date with latest developments in digital marketing and make recommendations to enhance our existing processes
- Monitor and record search engine performance and evaluate short term effectiveness and long term trends
- Recommend SEO improvements, implement with support from web developers, monitor and evaluate
- Keep up to date with latest SEO developments and news
- Maintain and monitor PPC campaigns to ensure low costs and high ROI
- Maintain marketing campaigns across other digital channels, where appropriate
- Provide support to Digital Team as necessary
- Takes on and delivers digital project management as necessary, including timing & resource planning and management of stakeholders
- Manage advertising where necessary on websites
- Support and upskill team with website CMS systems.
What you'll Need...
- Degree educated, or equivalent, in relevant discipline desirable
- A high standard of written English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to build and develop relationships
- Good working knowledge of Adobe suite
- Interest in new and developing technologies and in maintaining skills and knowledge in this area
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and reporting tools
- Excellent knowledge of SEO tools including Google search console, Moz and any SEO tracking tools
- Good understanding of client relationship management.
What you'll get...
- 25 Days Holiday
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Entitlement to Single Cover Private Medical Insurance
- Free Parking, Meal Entitlement
- plus many other benefits.