£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
7 months ago
My client, a leading retailer, are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive join their fast paced and growing marketing team. This is a brand new role to the business due to growth and expansion, and will support the wider marketing team with delivering campaigns across a range of digital channels. With big growth plans and some exciting projects planned, you will play a pivotal part in delivering marketing campaigns that will focus on product launches, collaborations, and driving brand awareness, both in store and online.
This role will suit a broad and creative marketer with strong experience working across digital channels, who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Support the Marketing Manager with planning and executing multi-channel campaigns across a range of online channels to help drive brand awareness and increase conversion.
- Manage end to end campaigns that focus' on product launches, seasonal promotions and collaborations.
- Work with the creative team to ensure banners, assets and other promotional material is delivered on time.
- Create and deploy engaging email campaigns, ensuring communications are tailored to specific target audiences.
- Manage the website, ensuring content is uploaded on time.
- Support the Marketing Manager with events to drive brand awareness and promote new products.
- Create engaging copy (SEO optimised) for web, blogs and other online channels.
- Ensuring there is consistent messaging across email, social, web and other channels.
- Experience in a similar B2C marketing role.
- Strong digital skills across web, email and copywriting.
- High attention to detail, with ability to thrive in a fast pace and dynamic team.
- A can-do attitude, and willing to be a team player.