A brilliant opportunity to join a fast-paced marketing department within a leading Retail business. As the Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for driving brand awareness through multi-channel marketing across PPC, SEO Social and Web. You will focus on driving customers to the website to maximise ROI, sales and conversion rates.
- Supprot the Head of Marketing to plan and develop an annual digital marketing strategy to drive customer acquisition, brand awareness, engagement and conversion.
- Plan and Execute digital marketing campaigns across of channels including SEO, PPC, Social Media and Content Marketing.
- Manage third party agencies and ensure all work is continuously optimised for best performance.
- Regular reporting on digital performance across all channels, use insights and data to optimise future campaigns.
- Plan and develop an engaging social media content calender inline with the wider marketing and ecommerce marketing strategy.
- Experience within a similar B2C marketing role.
- Good working knowledge of marketing systems and reporting tools such as Google Analytics.
- Experience setting up and managing paid search and paid social campaigns
- Experience planning the social calender and content across a range of platforms.
- Commercially led, strategic, but hands on in your approach.
- Thrives in a fast paced retail environments, with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Flexible working approach.