Up to £25000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client, a leading B2B construction business, are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing marketing team. A brand new role to the business due to growth and expansion, you will be responsible for developing and executing digital marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness. You will ensure that all digital content, projects and communications are delivered on time, within brand guidelines and inline with the wider business goals.
- Daily management of the CMS system, uploading content and ensure the customer journey is optimised.
- Daily management of social media channels, create engaging content across all channels to promote services and products, with a view to driving brand awareness & follower growth.
- Monthly reporting on digital marketing performance and website traffic - feeding back insights to the senior marketing team and suggesting areas for optimisation.
- Competitor research, identifying areas for growth and market trends.
- Working with the SEO agency to ensure
- Working with third party agency's on larger projects, briefing in requirements and ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Plan and deliver engaging email marketing campaigns.
- A business related degree or qualification would be advantageous but not essential.
- Experience working in a similar B2B Marketing role.
- Good working knowledge of CMS systems (ideally Wordpress or Umbreco)
- Experience building multi-channel digital marketing campaigns (social, web, email, SEO, PPC)
- Good working knowledge of marketing analytics and reporting tools such as Google Analytics.
- An self starter who thrives in a fast paced environment.