Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000.00 - £24000 per annum
2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a fast growing Digital Agency in the heart of Birmingham.
As the Digital Marketing Executive and reporting to the Digital Director, you will be part of a fast growing Digital Team centred around generating leads and revenue for their clients and partner businesses through a variety of digital channels and techniques.
You will support the Digital Marketing Manager with a broad range of both online and offline marketing across the clients businesses. The ideal candidate will have a passion for, and expertise in, digital marketing, combined with a creative flair and solid analytical thinking. This role requires strong collaboration with sales teams, graphic designers and SEO consultants.
What you'll do...
- Produce copy/content for clients' websites, collaborating closely with team members to create website and social content; internal and external Companies
- Managing social media accounts
- Management of the marketing offers on websites:. Leading conversion rate optimisation strategies, including analysis of landing page and conversion effectiveness, while providing feedback and progress updates to the business
- Liaising across departments and working closely with sales and management teams
- Planning and delivery of subscriptions marketing social media strategy: plan and deliver the organic and paid strategies to relevant audiences across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Assist with e-mail campaigns by providing interesting and up to date content concentrating on delivery, open rates, click through rates and lead generation
- Copy write campaign and core brand content for the website, social channels, and e-mail briefs: ensuring content delivers against key messages and is in brand tone of voice
- Input into wider campaign design and planning - Attend meetings with the current marketing team and in-house designers and bring your ideas on how to amplify across all digital touch points
- Competitive tracking: Identifying what our competitors are delivering across their online channels and recommending what elements to replicate
- Performance reporting and insight: Reporting the digital marketing performance on a weekly basis
- Input into wider campaigns and strategies across our group of businesses, including events marketing and client partnerships
What you'll need...
- A Marketing or Digital Marketing Degree or similar qualification in Marketing
- Experience within Digital Marketing, PR, Web Dev
- Suitable copy-writing skills, have a keen eye for detail and understand the concepts of digital marketing
- Ideally managed social media accounts - Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Previously worked within an organisation where you have worked with people at all levels
- Demonstrate success in digital marketing via previous roles
- A natural passion for, and hunger to stay at the cutting-edge of, online marketing
- A motivated self-starter who can work autonomously but solicit help and feedback when needed
- Creative flair and eye for detail
- Able to think strategically and commercially analyse the impact of digital marketing activity.
What you'll get…
- Working as part of a modern and forward thinking organisation
- A newly refurbished modern working space in a fantastic location close to train stations and Birmingham central
- Direction, training and support
- A competitive salary with market leading bonus scheme