about 2 months ago
Digital Marketing Executive
Lichfield, West Midlands
Up to £24,000
Do you have experience as a Digital Marketing Executive, as well as a love for creating engaging content? I would love to hear from you!
Currently recruiting for a leading Care provider who support 1000's of people across the UK with learning difficulties, autism & injuries. As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for creating engaging content that contributes to continuous marketing campaigns, as well as enquiry & sales generation. With offices typically based in Lichfield but the option to work from home, this is the perfect opportunity for a passionate Digital Marketing Executive to work for a company who really put their customer at the heart of what they do.
- Lead on campaign and project management across the team.
- Identify and develop engaging and compelling stories to be used across a range of media, such as blog posts, videos, podcasts, news stories etc.
- Proactively create and schedule social media content as well as managing the social channels
- Create engaging email marketing campaigns for a range of audiences using best practice to ensure maximum return on investment.
- Design a range of collateral using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Contribute to organic search engine optimisation strategies.
- Using information from Microsoft Dynamics CRM system to inform reports and campaign development.
- Be the first point of contact for the marketing team and process enquiries accordingly.
- Monitor and report on team activity and ROI of campaigns.
- Excellent IT skills including CMS systems (preferably Wordpress), Microsoft Office, email marketing software (preferably Communigator / Spotler).
- Advanced skills in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Strong content development skills, including the ability to produce content in a range of multi-media formats including excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Good knowledge of digital marketing, marketing campaign management and experience managing social media channels.
- Data driven with excellent reporting skills.
Ready to excel your marketing career eve further? Apply now!