Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, this newly created Digital Marketing Executive role will deliver the strategy and execution of inbound marketing for my client, a high-growth software business in Warwickshire. This is a hands-on, collaborative role, working alongside the sales team and marketing agency, with a view to drive inbound leads, increase brand awareness and achieve marketing goals. This role will be pivotal in providing fresh insight to help build a high performing digital marketing engine.
You will be heavily involved in formulating and guiding my client's digital strategy across core digital channels - website (SEO and PPC), social media channels and distribution of content to complement campaign plans. Through the use of existing and new tools and technology you will drive increasing levels of relevance and personalisation to improve performance of Prospect & Influencer activity.
On a day to day basis, the will role will include;
- Delivery and execution of digital marketing strategy
- Responsibility for paid advertising, search engine marketing and social media channels
- Creating and uploading fresh and engaging content onto the company's websites, including writing content and creating banners.
- Execution of social media, PPC and SEO plans and active involvement in longer term strategy
- Planning, co-ordination and contribution to the delivery of digital projects and campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, identifying new ways to fine tune and improve against ROI
- Collaborate to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Act as a web content manager and keep company web site up to date with content using guidelines for design, navigation and SEO techniques
- Monitor effectiveness of the Group's websites via tools such as Google Analytics, making recommendations based on insight and data
Previous experience must include
- Development and execution of digital marketing strategy
- Leading or contributing to SEO/PPC, email and social media campaigns
- Identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics and development tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Wordpress etc.) & MS Dynamics (or similar) reporting in order to make decisions on how to either improve or further improve websites effectiveness
- Ideally, you will have worked in the Software sector for a company selling software, professional services or Microsoft Azure, you will take a proactive approach to understanding this sector and the key issues affecting existing and prospective customers
Personal attributes and qualifications
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience in a digital marketing role is essential
- Self-motivated taking responsibility for actions, projects and people. You will take initiative, act with confidence and work under your own direction
- Manage time effectively, identifying and organising resources needed to accomplish tasks on time monitoring performance against deadlines and milestones
- Able to build rapport and establish good relationships with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels throughout an organisation