Solihull, West Midlands
£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
4 months ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a fantastic B2B focused business in Solihull, who are well-known for their excellent working culture and who are going through extreme growth at the moment. You will begin the role working from home, but will then be expected in the office twice a week when things go back to normal.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a good base knowledge within digital marketing, and a good grounding in a commercial digital environment, to learn about best digital practises and progress your career in digital.
This Digital Marketing Executive role will involve:
- Marketing services across all forms of digital marketing channels, including social media, websites, SEO, PPC and Email marketing
- Content creation for social media, websites, blogs and email marketing campaigns
- Working with and managing the digital agencies to achieve objectives set within each digital channel
- Updating web content as and when required using various content management systems
- Monitor effectiveness of the websites, via tools such as Google Analytics, making recommendations based on insight and data
- Supporting overall group digital marketing strategy by working to requirements set and suggesting new ideas and improvements
- A fantastic opportunity to grow and learn about best digital practices and also to achieve results in digital marketing
The position requires a candidate with the following skills:
- Experience of working in a commercial digital marketing function within a recognisable brand name
- Experience of using Google Analytics
- Proven experience of using social media marketing in a commercial environment
- Proven experience of email marketing, PPC, SEO and copywriting
- Experience of managing websites through a CMS
- Excellent and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- The ability to manage a number of projects at any one time
To apply for the Digital Marketing Assistant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.