Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £25000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Do you have a solid level of experience in digital marketing as well as planning, managing and executing digital campaigns? Are you looking to join a growing, ambitious team of high performers? Would you like a role that offers plenty of autonomy where your ideas will be valued?
If so, we are looking for a permanent Digital Marketing Executive to join an innovative institution working within the educational space. Our client is based in Birmingham and is offering a competitive salary of 25k.
What you'll do…
- Website management - Regularly update areas of the website using WordPress CMS.
- Take ownership for all updates to the company website.
- Plan, co-ordinate and contribute to the delivery of digital projects and campaigns.
- Work alongside the lead content specialist to develop content in all formats in-line with the marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise the UX.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
What you'll need…
- Copywriting skills across both print and digital media.
- Experience of using WordPress and CRM.
- Have a solid understanding of digital storytelling, social media and analytics.
- A hardworking, can-do attitude and a dedication to always achieving the best results.
- Great organisational skills.
- Excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills.
What you'll get…
- Salary in the region of 25k.
- Onsite parking.
- Company benefits package.