Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £25000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Executive looking for an exciting new project? Do you have experience with creating engaging content for social media, website and digital channels?
If so, a growing and ambitious membership organisation located in central Birmingham are looking to recruit a talented and driven Digital Marketing Executive, on a 12-month FTC, offering a salary in the region of 25k.
What you'll do…
- Website management - Regularly update areas of the website using Umbraco CMS, as well as the content on the booking system and mobile App, including updating images, copy and supporting with campaign launches.
- Oversee the websites SEO performance, carrying out general and campaign SEO research providing reports to the content manager
- Member Magazine - Working with the content manager on the administration of delivering the monthly member magazine
- Facilitate monthly webinar series
- Social media - Working on social media content output across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and more. Ensuring daily posts are engaging, creative, and responsive to the commercial needs of our audience's business and expectations.
- Provide regular internal reports across digital channels
What you'll need…
- Copywriting skills across both print and digital media.
- Experience with CMS, front end coding in HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of SEO and SEO research software.
- Experience in running Webinar campaigns.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge of Google Adwords.
- Experience of using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams.
- A hardworking, can-do attitude and a dedication to always achieving the best results.
What you'll get…
- Salary in the region of 25k.
- Central City location (WFH Currently).
- 29 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 11% pension contribution
- 35 hours working week and flexitime
- Onsite parking in secure car park