Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £25000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Do you have a passion for Digital Marketing? Do you have hands on experience in a marketing environment? Are you looking for your next challenge in a fast-paced agency?
If so, we have an opportunity for a 'Digital Marketing Executive' to join a growing client services team in a forward-thinking marketing agency. Our client is based in the centre of Birmingham and is offering an attractive package of up to 25k plus progression opportunities. You'll be supported by an experienced Client Services Manager who will provide direction to you and the team.
What you'll do…
- Create compelling digital experiences for existing clients.
- Support the growth and development of digital marketing strategies.
- Work within a close-knit team across PR, social media and communication campaigns.
- Multi-task whilst juggling multiple projects and keeping up with changing deadlines.
What you'll need…
- Marketing related degree.
- A demonstrated passion for Digital Marketing.
- Digital advertising experience and understanding the technical requirements for content when featured across different channels.
- Experience within the digital world of marketing, which may include - SEO, PPC, display, paid social, organic social, webmaster tools or email marketing.
- Pro-active attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
What you'll get…
- Subject to experience you'll be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £25,000.
- A flexible benefits package worth an additional 5% of salary. This includes 3% match pension, professional membership and the option to pick an additional benefit which includes mobile phone, healthcare, student loan repayment, gym membership or season ticket loan.
- What's more you'll enjoy 24 days holiday, Perk box and a flexible working environment.
- After three years' service you'll deserve a break, so we give an extra week of paid holiday which can be extended to enable up to 12 weeks' time out for a sabbatical or to go travelling.
- No glass ceiling for progression.