Digital Marketing Assistant
Up to £22,000
We're currently working with a leading retail business who are looking for a brilliant Digital Marketing Assistant! This is a great opportunity to join their fast-paced marketing team, where you will be driving brand awareness through multi-channel marketing.
The Digital Marketing Assistant will be helping take the business to the next level, so if you're keen to take a hands-on approach to your next role and are eager to develop your skills - keep reading!
The Digital Marketing Assistant:
- Managing the website content and creating and amending website banners
- Adapting communications in line with product launches, campaign activity and product updates.
- Assisting with digital marketing activity that generates visibility and engagement with the brand
- Supporting campaigns and the ongoing development of the user experience
- Driving customers to the website to maximise ROI, sales and conversion rates
- Regular reporting on web performance
- Managing content as part of the SEO programme
The Successful Candidate:
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant field or experienced in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Commercially minded and driven by results
- Motivated by improving and refining processes
- Detail oriented and customer focused
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work towards deadlines
Hybrid Working Approach.
Highly Competitive Package.