A brilliant opportunity to join a fast-paced ecommerce department within a leading B2C Business, due to continued growth and success this is a newly created role for the business. As the Digital Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting the marking and ecommerce teams across all digital activity, this role will suit a broad profile with experience across a range of channels including website, social and email marketing.
- Support the delivery of the annual marketing strategy, to drive brand awareness and drive ecommerce sales.
- Create engaging content across a range of digital channels including web, social, email etc..
- Produce creative assets to support marking campaigns for the website and retail partners.
- Assist in the creation of digital campaigns, strategy and drive improvements through A/B testing
- Using the CMS platform to ensure the daily maintenance of the website, ensuring all content is delivered on time.
- Ideally 1-2 years experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Good working knowledge of the Adobe Suite, CMS Platforms and and email marketing platforms.
- Be creative, driven and a self starter.
- Excellent presentation skills and a good communicator.
- Excellent design skills and a strong eye for detail.
Flexible working approach - 2 days a week from home.