A brilliant opportunity to join a fact-paced marketing department within a leading Consumer Business based in Droitwich, due to recent growth and expansion, this is a brand new role for the business. You will be responsible for supporting the ongoing delivery of engaging digital marketing campaigns, and will be involved in a variety of digital projects spanning content creation, website management and product launches. This is pivotal role within a busy marketing department and will be ideal for someone who is very hands on and has passion for all things digital!
- Working with the digital team to aid the execution of the digital marketing strategy across a range of channels, including paid search, content creation and website management.
- Manage the CMS system and day to day website management including updating key information, uploading product images, ensuring product data is accurate, and web copy.
- Research market trends, customer behaviour, competitor activity and suggest future improvements.
- Continuously looking to optimise the website and improve the customer journey.
- Reporting on campaign results, website traffic and digital engagement.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a qualification in marketing or experience working in a similar digital marketing role.
- Experience using a CMS system - Magento would be advantageous
- Experience using reporting and insight tools - Google Analytics would be desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.