My client, a leading technical and business services organisation, are looking for a Digital Marketing & Automation Manager to join their fast paced and growing marketing team. A hugely exciting time to join the business, with big growth plans and upcoming projects, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the digital transformation and moving into a 'digital first' approach. You will take the lead on planning and managing the new website infrastructure, and optimising the use of marketing automation tools.
- Manage the planning and build of the global and localised websites, ensuring a seamless customer journey at all touch points.
- Leading the digital transformation, implement new digital channels and initiatives to drive digital performance and improve on ROI and CRO.
- Deliver against customer experience and commercial targets to improve performance of the website and CRM
- Work with third party development agencies to project manage the build and optimisation of websites.
- Using data and analytics, report on website traffic and digital performance. Using insights to make positive changes to improve conversion rates.
- Identifying and implementing processes to enhance the website functionality, including but not limited to A/B testing, visitor profiling, segmentation, re targeting, etc.
- Providing expertise and guidance on digital elements, such as PPC, SEO, social media, emerging technologies and making recommendations in the implementation of marketing content, working with wider marketing teams and agencies where needed.
- Improve the return on investment of digital budgets through improvements to the website and other digital channels.
- Proven experience in a digital marketing manager position, experience in B2B Services would be advantageous.
- Clear understanding of all digital channels, including Social, Web, CRM, SEO and PPC.
- Solid working knowledge of digital marketing tools, e.g. Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Sales force and Pardot etc..
- Experience in managing a website using a CMS platform with a focus on maintenance, page creation, and content addition.
- An understanding on front end development (HTML, CSS & Java Script), with the ability to manage third party agencies.
- Data driven and analytical, the ability to turn insights into actionable outcomes.
- High level of communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders of all levels.
- Flexible and results-oriented approach to meet varying deadlines whilst remaining commercially focused.