Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
4 months ago
My client are a leading technical and business services organisation that specialises in global risk management across a range of sectors. They are looking for Digital Marketing Systems Specialist to join there fast paced marketing team. With ambitious growth plans this is a brand new role to the business and will help take the business through its next exciting phase of digital transformation.
As the Digital Marketing Systems Specialist you will be responsible for defining the overall digital strategy to drive lead generation and brand awareness. You will be the go-to person for all things Website, Salesforce and Pardot; and will act as the bridge between Marketing and IT to enhance and improve system use.
This role will suit someone who is results driven, a digital enthusiast and is hands on in the delivery of digital activity.
- Daily management of the group website and local websites, ensuring 'best in market' user experience, navigation and functionality to support lead generation and conversion rates.
- Provide recommendations to the wider marketing team on how best to improve and optimise the current systems to drive business performance.
- Serve as the business Salesforce and Partdot super user, ensuring best practice to to support the ability to provide improved campaign and digital marketing performance.
- Work with the third party agencies and internal IT teams to ensure all relevant changes and fixes are made to the CRM and Websites, and are delivered to a high standard.
- Help improve the ROI of digital marketing budgets through improvements to the websites and other digital marketing and automation channels.
- Report on digital performance across - understand what is working well and where there are areas for improvement.
- Continuously stay on top of digital trends and identify new potential systems to implement to the business that drive business growth.
- Experience in a similar digital marketing position, ideally within a B2B global/matrix organisation.
- A passion for all things digital, and excellent working knowledge of digital systems (Salesforce, CMS, Pardot, Google Analytics etc..)
- Ability to plan and prioritise key projects and BAU activities.
- Great communications skills, with the ability to work independently or part of a global team.
- Great reporting skills, with the ability to utilise data to optimise digital activity.
- Commercially driven with an understanding of how to drive business performance and improve ROI.
Highly flexible working.