Coventry, West Midlands
£30000 - £40000 per annum
10 months ago
Digital Manager - Digital Experience
A great opportunity for a Digital Experience expert (UX, Analytics, CRO, Insight & Optimisation) to join a national high profile organisation in the South Midlands paying up to £35-£40k with excellent benefits and bonus scheme.
This role has a genuine path to progression in an organisation which prides itself in its employee satisfaction, winning numerous awards including the Times Top 100 companies and in the top 40 companies to work for in Europe.
Your responsibilities will include;
Responsible for the Digital Experience and User experience for the company website and working with MI, customer insight and analytics data to better understand digital journeys and conversions.
What you'll need…
- Passionate about digital marketing, eager to improve user experience across mobile, web and
- emerging technologies
- Exceptional work ethic, desire to constantly challenge and continuously improve, ensuring we deliver seamless user experiences and digital communications.
- Great presentation skills and the ability to work on multiple projects with cross functional teams to high
- Broad experience in web management, digital marketing and user experience
- Experience of Content Management Systems, analytics tools and AB testing solutions (ideally
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with analytics, content management systems and HTML
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word and PowerPoint skills.
What you'll get…
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Parking
- Success share bonus scheme based on company performance
- Pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
- 28 day's holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent working environment and progression
Digital Experience, Digital Manager, Warwickshire, Birmingham £30k-£40k