£53000 - £60000 per annum
9 months ago
My client, a well established and rapidly growing retail business, is looking to recruit a Digital Experience Optimisation Manager. This role will be based in Staffordshire, easily commutable from North Warwickshire and Birmingham.
The role is join an established ecommerce team at an exciting period of growth. The role will focus on conversion rate optimisation, testing and continuous improvement. The role will help shape online customer experience and work towards continuously improving the ecommerce set up.
The ideal candidate for this Digital Experience Optimisation Manager role will possess a balance of the following skills:
- CRO/Testing/Customer journey
- Online Customer experience and UX
- Business Analysis expertise
- Experience managing 3rd party suppliers and working with development teams.
- The ideal candidate for this role is likely to come from either a CRO, Optimisation or Ecom BA background.
Highly competitive package.