Digital Development Officer
about 2 months ago
I am pleased to be partnered with a leading Midlands based education service to recruit a Digital Product Owner into their Careers development team.
They are looking for a Digitally minded individual with experience managing End to End Product processes to be the Students voice in the design and marketing of the careers team.
Working with the rest of the team, you will be managing, advertising and improving the Digital Experience for the wider careers service to help Grad, Post grad and Under grad students find jobs straight out of uni.This is an exciting role for someone to work within an expanding digital function in one of the worlds leading educational facilities.
They are looking for an experienced people and project manager who is able to take a process from end 2 end,manage many moving plates across multiple different departments and has skills in design and user centered thinking.
- Manage people cross departmentally to ensure that projects are met on time
- Conduct research into students opinions about the careers service and be the students voice in all discussions about the digital facing of the career development department.
- Communicating and organising industry experts to deliver material for the careers development team
- Manage the end-2-end product development process from the ideation to review testing and usability
- Be an advocate for accessibility and usability of the careers development digital experience.
- Design digital collateral for role out across all their digital platforms
- Line management of people in your team, as-well and managing student staff at different points of the year..
- Designing "off-the-shelf" training materials, liaising across different departments to collect material and information.
- Previous experience working within a similar role in an educational service
- Confidence to stand up in group discussio0n and put forwards your POV. The ability to advocate for all things student, from design and useage to accessibility and usability.
- A University background as a student would be advantageous but not a necessity
- A good working knowledge of the full adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustration, InDesign, etc)
- previous experience conducting user interviews, creating user personas and designing user flow diagrams to explain to your team the strategy and direction of the platform
If this role sounds interesting to you or you would like to find out more information, then get in touch or apply today!