£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
4 months ago
My client is a leading supplier of technology and resources to the education sector, supporting schools, teachers and learners, enabling the improvement of educational outcomes worldwide. The business works across the industry from pre-school to higher education and professional qualification, customers include schools, universities, examination boards, central governments and professional institutions. The business has a clear goal of becoming the number one supplier worldwide.
The role requires a savvy digital development manager who has the technical knowledge and experience to drive platform improvements across all digital platforms, websites, e-commerce etc. The aim of this role is to give the customer the best digital experience possible.
- Investigate digital requirements for customers across multiple platforms
- Carry out testing on possible developments of digital platforms and present findings to stakeholders
- Manage external relationships with key suppliers
- Key involvement across the full project lifecycle from investigation through to testing
- ROI analysis
- Create thought out testing projects that align with the technical requirements of the digital development of platforms
- Manage internal stakeholder requests, queries and feedback. Work together to create flawless digital experiences for customers
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- Background in delivering digital projects
- Self-motivated, ability to use initiative and manage workload efficiently with a can-do attitude
Please click the APPLY button or contact Rich Maltby on