Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum
2 months ago
An opportunity for a Digital Designer has arisen in a prestigious agency in East Birmingham paying 30-40k to work on 2 high profile international brands.
You will work across both brands on their respective global responsive websites. Both brands are continually striving to offer the best online experiences for their customers and potential customers, so as well as providing continual optimisation and enhancements to both platforms, the Digital Designer will also be expected to create consistent, clever interactive experiences that hold true to the brand values.
You'll have extraordinary digital design and craft skills. A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, navigation and digital experiences.
Along with realising the detailed execution of concepts in sprint you must have a strong knowledge of what is technically feasible across multiple platforms, and a user-centric approach to digital design. You are experienced in designing beautiful, simple and useful User Interfaces for big global brands.
We're looking for someone who can be extremely hands-on, working as part of a small specialist team of designers, both face-to-face and remotely.
What you'll need…
- You're a highly talented Digital Designer with 5+ years of digital agency experience
- You're an experienced Digital Designer with a strong portfolio of work which demonstrates attention to detail, strong layout, typographic skills.
- Experience of User interface and digital design on different devices is essential.
- You will have a strong understanding of UI, UX and interaction design
- You have worked across a breadth of high impact and multiple platforms - desktop, tablet mobile
- You are able to collaborate with creative, technology, user experience and strategy to create beautiful experiences.
- You are a team player
- You bring lots of inspiration to the team by encouraging big ideas and innovative design approaches and processes
- You are able to work across a diverse number of projects in a fast-paced environment, solve problems and keep within tight deadlines
- You have strong interpersonal skills - It's imperative that you enjoy working in a close-knit team
- You're an excellent communicator within the team and when liaising with client groups
What You'll get…
- Great benefits for staff. We've listed the important ones below:
- 25 days holiday
- Quarterly bonus
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Income Protection
- Pension (up to 5% contributory)
- BUPA Healthcare & Foresight Health Cash Plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season ticket loan (interest free)
- Exclusive 25% discount on Brand goods
- Privilege Programme - up to 20% off branded products worked with