£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
£40,000 - £45,000
Are you a talented Graphic Designer with experience c in digital & a good understanding of UX?
Currently Recruiting for a Global Digital Agency who service some of the World's Biggest Automotive Clients - They are on the hunt for a mid-weight Digital Designer to work on two of the most iconic and desirable automotive brands in Great Britain today.
The mid-weight Digital Designer will work across both brands on their respective global responsive websites. Both brands are continually striving to offer the best online experiences for their customers and potential customers, so as well as providing continual optimization and enhancements to both platforms, you will also be expected to develop long-term strategic initiatives for both brands.
- Highly talented Digital Designer within a digital agency
- A strong portfolio of work which demonstrates attention to detail, strong layout, template structure and typography skills
- Have a firm grasp on Interaction design and user experience design
- Expert motion graphic/animation/protoyping skills (Principle/Figma)
- Inspirational - encouraging big ideas and innovative design approaches and processes
- Collaboration with creative, technology, user experience and strategy to create beautiful experiences
- A breadth of experience on high impact and multiple platforms - desktop, tablet mobile
- Proficient in all Adobe Creative Suite and motion based software
- Have a BA in Design, Interactive Media, or related subject (preferred, not essential)