£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client, a leading consumer brand based in Shropshire, is looking for a digital designer and video editor to join their team. Due to continued growth and expansion this is brand new role for the business. Working alongside the wider marketing team, you will be responsible for creating engaging digital and video content for the website, social media, and other digital channels.
- Design and create digital assets for the website, banners, social media and any other promotional channels.
- Take a creative brief and ensure all artwork adheres to brand guidelines, is relevant and engaging.
- Design to high standards and deliver to fast moving deadlines.
- Shoot and edit video content for social media, web, and any other required channels.
The ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a similar graphic design and video editing role.
- Confident using the full Adobe Suite.
- Confident using Adobe's Premiere Pro (or similar) and Adobe after effects (or similar)
- A creative flair, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines.
- Will have strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts.