£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Digital Design Lead
London - Flexi Working
£65,000 - £70,000
Are you a talented Senior Digital Designer with a proven understanding of UX?
Currently Recruiting for a Global Digital Agency who service some of the World's Biggest Automotive Clients - They are on the hunt for a Digital Designer Lead to work on two of the most iconic and desirable automotive brands in Great Britain today. The Digital Design Lead will work across both brands on their respective global responsive websites. Both brands continually strive to offer the best online experiences for their current and prospective customers, delivering and impactful, meaningful and beautifully crafted experiences.
You will be expected to create and develop outstanding creative concepts across both brands, both for current and future platforms.
- Concept new ideas working in partnership with a UX architect
- Deliver inspiring design solutions that exceed expectations
- Produce dynamic and engaging full-motion prototypes
- Maintain, develop, and update complex component libraries
- Work on digital products across both brands
- Ensure all your own, and teams work, is of the highest possible standard
- Present ideas and work to the Design Director, Creative Director, clients, and the wider team
- Take responsibility and ownership for your own, and team projects
- Collaborate and work dynamically with in a small team
You will have extraordinary digital design, motion and craft skills along with detailed understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, navigation and digital experiences, along with component libraries and design systems.
Not only will you be tasked with creating original concepts, and beautifully detailed execution, you will also have a strong knowledge of what is technically feasible across multiple platforms, along with a user-centric approach to digital design, combining photography, film, CGI and motion graphics to create interactive stories, prototypes and experiences for big global brands.
- Highly talented Lead Digital Designer within a digital agency, or leading in-house creative team
- An outstanding portfolio of work which demonstrates mastery of your craft
- Detailed record of delivering beautiful and meaningful experiences, along with their commercial impact
- Industry-leading knowledge of interaction, digital, and user experience design
- Deep understanding of all digital design trends, e-commerce platforms, automotive and luxury brands
- Detailed experience of creating and developing complex design systems
- Expert motion graphic/animation/protoyping skills (Principle/Figma)
- Creative team leadership, directing and mentoring Senior, Mid & Junior designers
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to inspire work of others, including freelancers and 3rd party agencies
- A breadth of experience on multiple platforms - desktop, tablet, mobile
- Proficient in all Adobe Creative Suite and motion-based software
- Have a BA in Design, Interactive Media, or related subject (preferred, not essential)