Up to £45,000
Hybrid working & competitive package available
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a high-growth B2C focused business in Birmingham, who are on the lookout for a Digital Data Analyst. This business is well-known for its excellent working culture and are going through the exciting process of extreme growth at the moment.
If you've got plenty of experience in a broad digital analyst role, and are an expert in Google Analytics and Tag Manager then this might be the role for you!
The working pattern is set up for 4 days remote and 1 day in the office.
This Digital Data Analyst role will involve:
- Working in collaboration with Digital Managers to identify opportunities for A/B/MVT testing
- Creating and identifying goal flows, identifying the pain points in online user journeys
- Attributing the digital spend and activity to commercial performance for each business unit
- Helping the paid media department to improve ROI
- Creating a list of hypotheses and tests to be monitored and, in turn, improved upon
- Helping to drive new landing page tests and campaigns for the marketing department
- Email marketing analysis
The Digital Data Analyst position requires a candidate with the following skills:
- Extensive experience working with Google Analytics
- Proven experience of working with A/B testing tools, such as VWO
- Advanced knowledge of Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console
- Experience of SQL and Tableau
- Experience of working with paid search data and attribution models
- You must be a highly analytical and data driven individual
- Excellent and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- The ability to manage a number of projects at any one time