Up to £25000.00 per annum
3 months ago
My client, is a leading ecommerce business based in Herefordshire, are looking for a Digital User Experience Offer to join their rapidly growing marketing team. This role will focus on using website data and analytics to lead the personalisation and segmentation strategy, and will be responsible for delivering a tailored experience for all customers, and ensuring the customer journey is seamless throughout all digital touch points.
- Using key customer groups and segments to deliver relevant content, product recommendations and promotions.
- Using website data and metrics to analyse the user journey, optimise the website and maximise conversion rates.
- Using customer data to identify key customer groups, and suggest potential new customer segments to target.
- Suggesting UX improvements to optimise the site and ensure a personalised experience for the customer, using A/B testing to report on performance.
- Using data insights to provide opportunities for improvements in other areas of the business.
- Conduct competitor analysis across all markets for key customer groups.
- Report back on segmentation performance, review the impact of campaign success and suggest future improvements.
- Understanding of Google Analytics and understanding how to report on website traffic/data.
- Ability to look at the user journey from the customers point of view, and suggest improvements based on this.
- Data drive and analytic, reporting on segmentation performance.
- Understanding of A/B Testing and UX/UI - confident communicating to the wider marketing and digital team your insights.