Birmingham, West Midlands
£24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
10 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Content Specialist to join a high-growth, ever-evolving education provider in Birmingham, who are well-known for their excellent work culture. This team has recently recruited an ambitious Head of Digital, who has big plans to grow the team further over the next 12 months, so it is an exciting time to join both the business, but also the department.
You'll work closely with a Digital Marketing Executive and have ownership of all things content, from web content and blogs, to webinars, video and podcasts. This is an opportunity where you can truly take ownership of all content channels.
This Digital Content Specialist role will involve:
- Developing digital content strategies
- Create content and copy for the website
- Writing intuitive and informative blog posts
- Managing digital assets, such as video and photography
- The production of podcasts and webinars
- Monitoring and evaluating the success of communication and content channels
This Digital Content Specialist position requires a candidate with the following skills:
- A passion for digital communications and content
- Understanding of social media and digital and the role it plays in communications
- Proven experience of managing CMS platforms
- A good understanding of SEO and how to encompass best SEO practice in your writing
- Excellent and professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- The ability to manage a number of projects at any one time
To apply for the Digital Content Specialist position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.