An exciting, newly created role working for a retail business based in Staffordshire. My client is looking to recruit a Digital Content, Social and Loyalty Executive.
The Digital Content, Social and Loyalty Executive will report directly into the Head of Marketing and play a key role in the development and deployment of marketing campaigns, with a particular focus on web content, social media and email marketing.
The role will encompass:
- Support the wider marketing team in the development annual marketing plan
- Management of all social media activity, from idea generation to content creation, deployment, monitoring and reporting
- Support the overall CRM plan and lead on all email marketing activity.
- Develop, working closely with the design team, digital content for a range on online platforms
- Social and web performance reporting
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- A positive, customer-centric approach to marketing
- A track record of delivering effective social media campaigns - from a strategic and tactical perspective
- Extensive email marketing experience
- Demonstrable experience of managing end-to-end marketing campaigns across acquisition, engagement and retention
- A background within retail would be preferable
Highly competitive package - role based in Lichfield.