Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Digital Content Manager
Up to £38,000
Hybrid working | Birmingham City Centre
Gleeson Recruitment Group have exclusively partnered with a market leading law firm to recruit for a Digital Content Manager to lead their Digital team.
You will run a small team of Digital, Social & Email Executives and oversee all things within the digital space; from SEO, data insight, email marketing & testing, optimisation, GA and more.
Over the coming months, there are plenty of exciting opportunities to work on; including App development & launches to working across new content platforms.
This is a fantastic role for someone looking to take the next step in their career. Management experience would be preferred but not essential.
The work culture and shared values here are fantastic, you will be given autonomy and room to breathe in this forward-thinking company. There is ample opportunity and structures in place for you to thrive and succeed in a supportive environment.
- Support the Head of Digital and lead a small team
- Take responsibility for all inbound & outbound digital content
- Create content funnels and showcase campaigns
- Take responsibility for end to end running of organic and paid campaigns
- Measure and optimise key digital channels such as content, social, email, podcasts and video
- Coach & develop the team
- Support relevant stakeholders
- Experience in a B2B digital environment
- Hold a relevant qualification
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communicator
- Able to develop multichannel content
- Campaign Management experience
- Skilled in SEO
- Able to work with digital data / creating insight
- Knowledge of UX best practices
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics
If you would like to hear more information on this role, please contact Aimee Price at Gleeson Recruitment Group or click 'Apply Now'